Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas Baking with the Twins

ON SALE SALE Vintage Rolling PIn Red Handled

This time of year everyone is busy baking for the Christmas holiday.  It always reminds me of a few years ago when my sister and I were together a week before Christmas.  We decided that we were going to have a pajama baking day.  So we bought matching pajamas, bought all the necessary ingredients to bake a massive amount of cookies.  We had the house to ourselves, had Christmas music blasting and of course the bottomless coffee pot was brewing again.   We were having a wonderful time, somewhere around the third batch of mixing up cookies.  There was a full bowl of flour stitting there on the counter, and I really can't tell you even who started it.  We looked at each other, and the next thing we knew, Cathy had her hand in the bowl throwing flour at me, and I had my hand in the bag of flour, and was tossing flour all over her.  By the time we got done, we were both covered in flour as well as the whole kitchen was a big, big mess..  And we were laughing so hard neither one of us could catch our breath.  So while you are rushing around trying to do it all, and get it done this Christmas season, remember have some fun while you are doing it.

Happy Baking
Mary and Cathy

No comments: